Parent Technical Support Email:
Apply to Edison Today!
Edison's spring application is now open. Click HERE to access the form. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all seats are filled. Thank you for your interest!
- Be aware that some programs are Regional programs are offered at multiple locations.
- It is an Interest-Based Application and a Lottery-Based Admission Process for Edison Career Readiness Programs.
- Some programs have specific criteria for enrollment: Refer to the program descriptions OR take a look at our 2020-21 TEHST Course Guide. This simple-to-use guide gives information about each program including course descriptions, program highlights, articulation agreements, SSL hours and more!
- When a program is over-enrolled, some students may be placed on a wait list
- All Edison programs are 1/2 day programs.
Tips for Completing the Application
- NOTE: To fill out an Application Form, students MUST be logged into Google using their Google MCPS mcpsmd.net account.
- Student login is their student ID@mcpsmd.net. EX: email@example.com
- If a student does not know or forgot their password, they should contact the Media Specialist at their school
- If a student is not currently an MCPS Student, but will be enrolled for the 2022-23 school year, please call our Main Office at 240-740-2000 for application assistance
Application information can be found on the MCPS High School Special Programs page.
- Oct. 8 - Nov. 5 - Currently accepting applications
- All enrollment information submitted will be maintained in confidence.
- If the number of eligible students exceeds the number of seats available, eligible students may go on to a wait list.
Career Readiness Education Academy (CREA)
If you are an ESOL Resource Teacher, school counselor, or administrator wishing to refer a student to the CREA program, please complete the following form and email to Larissa Amador:
If you are a parent, guardian, or student interested in the CREA program, please contact 240.740.2034.
Si usted es un padre, guardián, o estudiante interesado en el programa de CREA, por favor llame al 240.740.2034.