Meet Veronica Palleres the parent community coordinator for Clopper Mill Elementary. Ms. Palleres is at Clopper Mill on Mondays and Wednesdays. She is bilingual in Spanish and English. To read more about Veronica and the services she offer see her introductory newsletter.
Click on the image below to access online learning resources for students and parents!
Other Parent Resources
PARCC and MAP Assessment Resources
- The Maryland State Department of Education has released updated PARCC information and resources, including the current PARCC testing timeline and tools for parents of students in grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 and for high school testing. MSDE continues to provide curriculum resources for teachers. The PARCC states also have released a report on the “Field Test Lessons Learned”. The Spring 2014 release of practice tests is now available for English Language Arts/Literacy in Grades 3-11 (Performance Based Assessments) and for Mathematics in Grades 3-8 and Algebra I (End of Year tests). Share PARCC Practice Tests as you prepare teachers and students.
- MAP Resources- Click on the corresponding link below for your child. Use their strand RIT score to select activities appropriate for their level.
How to Receive MCPS Emergency Information- click here
- Fact sheet for parents, “What Parents Need to Know about Enterovirus D68”
- General questions and answers for the public
- Infographic: Keep Your Child from Getting and Spreading Enterovirus D68
MCPS Cafeteria News:
MCPS Curriculum 2.0:
- Curriculum 2.0 Dr. Starr's Letter - (Spanish version)
- Curriculum 2.0 - (Spanish version)
- Curriculum 2.0 Impacted Grades 4-5 Math
- Curriculum 2.0 Key Facts - Math
- MCPS Elementary Curriculum 2.0
- Parents Guide to Curriculum 2.0