School Financial Specialist
On July 1, 2022, Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) introduced a new online payment system, SchoolCash Online (SCO), as its preferred method for parents/guardians to pay student activity and registration fees, including field trips, school spiritwear, theatre production tickets, sporting events, and more!
(*Note: the previous online payment system, Online School Payments (OSP), will no longer be available.)
SchoolCash Online key highlights & upgrades:
- 24/7 shopping convenience to parents/guardians, who can manage all their child/children's school activity fees with a single account.
- Parents/Guardians receive email notifications as new items become available for purchase, allowing you to stay informed about upcoming school activities.
- Parents/Guardians can access their account history at any time to view activities and print receipts as needed.
- SCO accepts credit card, check card, and eCheck.
- Parents/Guardians have the ability to pay in installments.
- Over 100 languages are available via Google Translator integration.
Should you encounter any difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course-Related Fees
- Student Financial Obligation Regulation
- Find Student Obligations Online (instructions coming soon)
- Pay Obligations Online
- Pay MCPS Extracurricular (ECA) Fees Online
As of January, 2013 all MCPS schools are to charge a $25.00 returned check fee. The fee is to cover charges to MCPS by our bank, as well as the time for collection and handling of the replacement check. If a check is returned, a letter will be sent by mail to the parent/guardian with the initial amount of the check and the total now due to the school. The student will receive an obligation for the total amount.