Technology and Access Information, Resources, and Updates
How do I find my child’s classes?
- Use this guide to log in to Synergy (ParentVUE and StudentVUE) in order to see your child’s classes and information.
- The guide also includes a link to the Student Schedule organizer, which helps students keep track of their daily classes and Zoom links.
- Families in need of Chromebooks, Mifi, etc. can use this form to make a request:
- We have received a limited number of Chromebooks, and will distribute them on Monday, August 31 between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- Please note that we do not currently have any Mifi devices to distribute at this time. However, we will use the information from this survey to organize distribution when we receive more devices.
StudentVUE Support for Students
- Student usernames and passwords remain the same as last year.
- Can’t remember your password, or having trouble logging in? PLEASE DON’T RESET YOUR PASSWORD. Instead, complete this form and we will help:
- If you have trouble with the form or have other login/access questions, email Ron Poker at Ronald_C_Poker@mcpsmd.org.
ParentVUE Support for Parents
- Parents will be able to update and add emergency contact information as soon as they activate their ParentVUE accounts.
- If families did not receive an email with ParentVUE activation information, they can email Molly Murray at Molly_B_Murray@mcpsmd.org for the activation code. Parents can also receive support from MCPS by calling 240-740-7020, or by emailing email@example.com.
- If parents can only see some children, but not all, please complete this form and we will merge accounts:
Parent Webinar Series