Counseling Staff, Assignments, and General Information
|A - Az|
|B - Chl|
|Cho - Fit|
|Fl - Hun|
|Huo - Ley|
|Li - Mow|
|Mox - Poq|
|Por - Rosa|
|Rose - Thi|
|Tho - Z|
|Susie Young: Counseling Secretary|
|Mercy Sandoval: Counseling Secretary|
|Leeann Geisler: Registrar|
|Cintonya Somerville: College and Career Information Coordinator|
|Beryllynn Jeanpierre: Dual Enrollment Program Assistant (DEPA)|
|Ellen O'Connell: Pupil Personnel Worker|
|Dawn Lester: School Psychologist|
|Tracy Boddy: School Social Worker|
The Clarksburg Counselors can be reached at:
Phone: (240) 740-6020
Fax: (240) 601-4970
Making Appointments: Students who wish to see their counselor may make an appointment by completing the “Student Request for Appointment with Counselor” form found in the Counseling Office. Students may see their counselors before school, during lunch, and after school without an appointment.
Mental Health Emergency- Dial 911
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
Montgomery County Hotline: 301-738-2255
Crisis Text Line provides free, 24/7 support via text message. Text HOME to 741741
Montgomery County Crisis Center
1301 Piccard Drive, Rockville, MD
*The Crisis Center provides crisis services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year*
For MCPS updates to the Coronavirus response, please visit https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/
- Bullying/Hazing Resources
- AP Exam Updates
- New "Counseling Resources" Website
- New to MCPS? Enroll Here!
- Information on requesting transcripts
- Work Permit Information
- Learner's Permit School Attendance Certification form
- Enrollment Information and Forms
- Clarksburg High School Bulletin 2021-2022
Senior Meeting Information
The Senior Packet is usually a paper hand out consisting of the Student Brag Sheet, Parent Brag Sheet, Transcript Release Form, and Diploma Order Form. This year the Senior Packet has gone electronic. Brag Sheets can be filled out through a Naviance Survey. How to Fill Out the Brag Sheet
Download the Transcript Release Form and turned it in to the Registrar.
The Diploma Order information will be collected using a google form. More information on that to come.
How to Match your Common App Account with Naviance
- HSA & PARCC Testing
- AP Testing - The AP Program is collaboration between motivated students, dedicated teachers, and committed high schools, colleges, and universities. Since 1955, the AP Program has enabled millions of students to take college-level courses and exams, and to earn college credit or placement while still in high school. Each AP Exam has a corresponding AP course and provides a standardized measure of what students have learned in the AP classroom. AP Exams are rigorous, multiple-component tests in 37 subjects that are administered at high schools each May.
Each AP Exam contains a free-response section (either essay or problem-solving) and a section of multiple-choice questions. The modern language exams also have a speaking component, and the AP Music Theory Exam includes a sight-singing task. Each AP Exam is given an overall grade of 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, with 5 indicating a student who is extremely well qualified to receive college credit and/or advanced placement based on an AP Exam grade.
- Clarksburg AP Exam & Course Offerings - AP Exam Online Registration - A link will be provided around February for online registration and payment.