KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION FOR 2020-2021
We are looking for our 2020-2021 Kindergarten Eagles! Please see below for required registration forms.
If your child will be 5 years old by September 1, 2020, please access this Google Slides presentation with lots of important information from the Kindergarten team.
Parent Checklist for Kindergarten Registration
New Student Information Form
Student Emergency Information Form
MSDE Prekindergarten Experience
Maryland Schools Record of Physical Examination
Dept. of Health Immunization Certificate
Blood Lead Testing Certificate
Dental Health Form
PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH YOU TO YOUR KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION APPOINTMENT:
- Registration Forms (see above)
- Child's birth certificate or passport (must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020)
- Parent/guardian's identification with photo (driver's license or passport)
- Proof of residency within Candlewood's boundaries
- Homeowners: copy of current property tax bill
- Renters: copy of lease (less than one year old). If the lease is more than a year old, you also will need to provide a copy of a current utility bill.
- If you live with a family member or friend (shared housing), you must provide and have a notarized Shared Housing Disclosure (MCPS Form 335-74). In addition, you must provide a copy of the current tax bill or lease to the residence, plus three other supporting documents verifying your residency at this address.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MCPS ENROLLMENT OR THE KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM, SEE BELOW: