- Staff Directory
- Back to School Information for the 2022-2023 school year
- CJMS Important Dates
- CJMS PTSA
- Stay informed with the PTSA’s weekly email, Cougar Clips, and broadcasting alerts for things you need to know! Subscribe at http://cabinjohnptsa.org/cougar-clips/ and stay in the loop!
- MCPS Required Volunteer and Contractor Training
- CyberSafety and CyberCivility Resource Page
- Suggested School Supplies and Fees
- Google for Education Guardian's Guide to Chromebooks
- STAY CONNECTED with MCPS
- Student Service Learning - MCPS Guidelines and Dates
- Emergency Anaphylaxis of a Student Information Letter
- Food Allergies Information Letter
- Medical Card - Form 560-30
- Maryland Health Inventory - Form SR-6
- Interscholastic Sports Parent Permission Form
- Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Reporting Form
Grading & Reporting
- CJMS Grading Practices and Procedures 2022-2023
- MCPS Grading & Reporting Website
- Procedures for Addressing Academic Dishonesty
- MCPS Parent Academy All workshops are FREE. Choose from topics that include helping your child succeed in middle school, managing your finances, navigating the school system, computer skills, understanding ADHD, bullying prevention, high school graduation requirements, helping teens make good decisions, and many more. Visit www.mcpsparentacademy.org for details.
- The George B. Thomas Learning Academy is a tutoring and mentoring program that enhances the academic performance and achievement of students in grades 1 through 12. On Saturday mornings, from 8:30 to 11 a.m. Learn more at www.gbtlearningacademy.org
AAPSN (African American Parent Student Network) Parents' Council
PTSA AAPSN Liaison: Nnema Byrd
Parents' Council: www.naacppc-md.org
MySchoolBucks.com is a new service being offered which allows parents to make prepayments to their child’s cafeteria account with a credit/debit card using the Internet. Once the mySchoolBucks account is established, you can check balances, view student purchases, set up recurring payments, and receive low balance e-mail notification. Prepayments will generally be available at the school the next day.
Go to MySchoolBucks.com and click on “Sign Up Today!”
SCHOOL MEALS: ENROLLMENT, PAYMENTS, CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANCE
The Division of Food and Nutrition Services (DFNS) will resume regular meal services during the 2022–2023 school year.
• **NEW**: Students in Maryland who qualify for reduced-price meals will not be charged for meals! Students in Maryland who qualify for reduced price meals and who wish to participate must reapply each year at MySchool Apps.com - Application For more information and How-To videos visit the Food Services website: www.montgomeryschools.org/departments/food-and-nutrition/meal-payments/#FARMS
Regular Price (All Levels) : $1.30
Reduced Price (All Levels): No Cost
Regular Price: $2.55 (Elementary), $2.80 (Middle and High)
Reduced Price (All Levels): No Cost
Parents, stay up to date with the latest MCPS news and emergency information. Register for QuickNotes to receive email notification of important information. Click here to register.
MCPS Information in available in Other Languages
Speakers of languages other than English can now find information about Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) in one click from the MCPS Web site's home page. Learn more here.
Please support CJMS by designating Cabin John as a recipient of spending at local stores. Store registration details at the links below.
Note: This process must be done at the start of each school year. Thank you!!
Store CJMS ID Link Harris Teeter 7309 Register Here eScript 6480952 Register Here
Your participation in these fundraising opportunities helps the school to continue to support instructional programs.