MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
Sandra Mantua - Business Administrator
Dawn Jacob – Financial Specialist
The Financial Office is open for business each day before school and during lunch.
At the Financial Office You May
- Pay Financial Obligations
- Pay for Student Parking
- Take Care of Student Locker Issues
We now have an online payment feature which can be used to pay field trip fees, parking permit fees, PSAT fees and AP Exam fees, as well as many other items. Feel free to check out the online store at http://osp.osmsinc.com/MontgomeryMD/ or click on “Online Payments” under Quick Links of the Blake webpage. You can also pay student obligations through this same link. Once you have logged into your account, click on “Student Debts” to access your student obligations, click on the obligations to be paid, add to cart, and proceed to check out. Remember to always keep a copy of your online payment receipts.
Parking permit applications are now available, and are first come-first served. Due to the shortened in-person school year, parking fees have been waived. Parking permit applications will ONLY be accepted via email.
- Both the Parking Application and the Policies and Procedures forms MUST be signed by BOTH parent/guardian and student. These documents may be signed electronically.
- A copy of the vehicle’s proof of insurance as well as a copy of the student’s driver’s license must also be sent via email to the Financial Office – Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org
- Student MUST be obligation free before a parking permit will be issued.
- Once all documents are reviewed and approved, student and/or parent/guardian will be notified via email their ASSIGNED parking spot, as well as how to obtain the parking permit.
If you have any questions, please contact Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org
Last Updated: 10/03/2017