Sandra Mantua - Business Administrator
Dawn Jacob – Financial Specialist
The Financial Office is open for business each day before school and during lunch.
At the Financial Office You May
- Pay Financial Obligations
- Pay for Student Parking
- Take Care of Student Locker Issues
We now have an online payment feature which can be used to pay field trip fees, parking permit fees, PSAT fees and AP Exam fees, as well as many other items. Feel free to check out the online store at http://osp.osmsinc.com/MontgomeryMD/ or click on “Online Payments” under Quick Links of the Blake webpage. You can also pay student obligations through this same link. Once you have logged into your account, click on “Student Debts” to access your student obligations, click on the obligations to be paid, add to cart, and proceed to check out. Remember to always keep a copy of your online payment receipts.
The parking permit application is a 2-page document. Parents must download, complete and sign both forms (MCPS Form 215-6 Parent Request for Student Use of Private Vehicle AND Blake High School Student Parking Policies and Procedures). Submit the following items to the Financial Office for review:
- Completed and signed Form 215-6
- Signed Blake High School Student Parking Policies and Procedures
- Copy of proof of insurance for vehicle
- Copy of student’s driver license
- Payment of $75 (exact cash, check or money order payable to Blake High School, or online payment receipt)
PLEASE NOTE: Student must be cleared of all financial obligations to obtain a parking permit
Last Updated: 10/03/2017