Sandra Mantua - Business Administrator
Dawn Jacob – Financial Specialist
The Financial Office is open for business each day before school and during lunch.
At the Financial Office You May
- Pay Financial Obligations
- Pay for Student Parking
- Take Care of Student Locker Issues
We now have an online payment feature which can be used to pay field trip fees, parking permit fees, PSAT fees and AP Exam fees, as well as many other items. Feel free to check out the online store at https://www.schoolcashonline.com/. You can also pay student obligations through this same link. Once you have logged into your account, click on “Student Debts” to access your student obligations, click on the obligations to be paid, add to cart, and proceed to check out. Remember to always keep a copy of your online payment receipts.
If you plan on purchasing a parking permit – get a head start and register for School Cash Online (SCO). This will ensure your future payments will be a breeze!
- Student parking permits will go on sale starting August 15, 2022.
- Students may pay for their parking permits by visiting our Blake HS Parking Payment page (starting August 15, 2022).
- Parking permits are the same price ($75 + processing fees) regardless of payment type (cash, e-check, or credit).
- Students will not need permits the first week of school to allow for students to purchase and pick up the assigned passes and parking spaces. Here is the process for obtaining your parking pass.
- Students and parents must review and sign the Blake HS Student Parking Policies and Procedures
- Students and parents must fill out and sign the Parent Request for Student Use of Private Vehicle (Parking Application)
- Students and parents can go to our Blake HS Parking Payment page and pay for your parking pass.
- Parking Passes are non-refundable.
- Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online (SCO).
- After students pay online please keep a copy of the online payment confirmation. When your forms have been completed and you have the payment confirmation please email a copy of the student driver's license, a copy of current vehicle insurance information, signed application and signed policies and procedures to Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org. Once the student application has been processed students and parents will receive a confirmation email and then can go the business office before school, during lunch, or after school to pick up your pass.
Any questions about parking passes can be emailed to Ms. Jacob ( Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org ) our financial specialist who processes parking permit request.
Last Updated: 10/03/2017