Schedule And Information For The Week of November 29th
Barons Accessing Teachers
|Baron Time Academic Support||Barons Accessing Teachers||Baron Time SGA and Clubs|
Important Information For This Week:
- Weekly Message from Dr. Mooney- CLICK HERE
- AP Test Registration and Payment Information- CLICK HERE
- Dual Enrollment Spring Session 2020 Information- CLICK HERE
MCPS and Montgomery College have a partnership where current MCPS students may take courses at Montgomery College. Please click on the link above for more information.
MCPS Return to School Survey
The Return to School Framework recently adopted by the Board of Education will begin a phased-in return to in-person instruction on January 12, 2021, with a focus on specific special education programs and certain Career and Technology Education programs Larger groups of students will begin phasing in on February 1, 2021, the start of the second semester.
Visit this website for additional information and to access the parent survey. The default option for student who do not complete the survey is to remain in virtual learning through the second semester. The survey deadline is December 3.
Resources At Your Fingertips
- If you are having trouble/issues accessing your classes please fill out this form. CLICK HERE
- B-CC Semester 1 Class Schedules and Calendar- CLICK HERE en Español CLICK HERE
- Updated MCPS Instructional Calendar- CLICK HERE
- If you are absent please use the Live Virtual Lesson Form to report the absence. - CLICK HERE
- Need materials for your classes? Use this form to let us know. CLICK HERE We will gather the materials and email you when they are ready for pick-up.
- ParentVue/StudentVue are important tools to help you monitor academic progress. Please contact your child's grade level administrator if you need assistance accessing either platform.
- Academic Supports Available at B-CC- CLICK HERE