Parent Technical Support Email:
Career Partnership Day
Bethesda Chevy Chase High School
December 5, 2019
Do you know what you want to be when you grow up? On Career Partnership Day, juniors and seniors will have the opportunity to shadow professionals in a variety of career fields! For juniors, who are considering doing an internship in their senior year, this would be a great start!
What is Career Partnership Day?
Career Partnership Day is the opportunity for B-CC students to job shadow a business workplace that aligns with a career area of interest. It affords students the opportunity to experience the workplace environment and interact with the larger community, which is an integral component of the educational process at B-CC HS. The Partnership Program, be it Career Partnership Day or the Internship Program utilizes the engagement of the community and businesses to provide students with experiences that may give them a glimpse into their future career, and/or the desire to explore different career paths.
Steep in tradition, B-CC is gearing up for its 27th year. Partnering with Junior Achievement and the Greater Bethesda Chamber of Commerce, B-CC opens this opportunity to juniors and seniors to participate in this one day event. This year, over 35 businesses will open their doors to host our students!
- To better understand the connection between academics and the future
- Identify skills needed for career success
- Gain increased exposure to the professional community
- Make more accurate and informed career choices
It’s also a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about a particular job and whether it interests you
- Get career advice, and
Connect with people who could help you get a job in the future
Have any questions? More HERE.
See Ms. Ricci or Mr. Tockman in C-106, or email Roberta_A_Ricci@mcpsmd.org.
Want more Information? Join us on the Career Partnership Day Classroom!
Google Classroom Code: un0nc7
- Career Partnership Day 2019 – Important Dates for Students
- Career Partnership Day 2019 Information Packet
- Sampling of Student Feedback from 2018
- List of Participating Businesses 2019 … Coming Soon!