Information for Staff
Here's where you'll find commonly accessed links and information targetted at Baker Middle School staff. Check out the links below...
- Submit an announcement
- 7th Grade Three Strikes Rules
- myMCPS--is a web-based one-stop portal for accessing applications, data repositories, collaboration sites, and other systems - all in one location.
- Help Desk
- PDO -- This is the on-line professional development system for MCPS. Use it to sign up for classes, track your professional development, and verify your MCPS transcript
- Pinnacle Gradebook
- Outlook -- This is the web version of the e-mail system
- ePaystub -- This is the link to the Employee and Retirement Services Center site where you can gain access to your electronic paystub.
- Substitute Teacher System -- This is the on-line system to request a substitute, and to track your substitute history. Phone: 301-298-2864
- IMS -- This is the link to the MCPS Instructional Management System
- Substitutes -- These are the guidelines for substitute teachers at Baker
- Daily Announcements -- These are the announcements read each morning over the PA
- Staff Development -- Here's the page for staff development resources
- UDL -- Here's the page for the UDL Share Space
- UDLShare Quick Guide
- HIAT Website
- HIAT Printable Training Schedule
- What is E-TIPS FAQ