About Ashburton Elementary School
A National Blue Ribbon School. A Great Place to Learn!
The Ashburton Elementary School Vision is to create a community of 21st Century Learners.
To have parents, staff and students work as a team to focus on:
- Following Ashburton Expectations
- Keeping a safe and positive environment
School Improvement Plan
The School Improvement Team meets quarterly to analyze data, to celebrate successes and to discuss areas of concern. This team collaborates together in order for Ashburton to continuously grow.
Ashburton Elementary is centrally located in southern Montgomery County, in between Old Georgetown Road and Democracy Boulevard. Tucked in the Ashburton neighborhood in Bethesda, off Lone Oak Drive, there is easy access to the major highways, routes 270 and 495, and Rockville Pike. Nearby are two grocery stories, a drug store, several restaurants and Montgomery Mall. The Davis Library and Walter Johnson High School are also within a short distance.
Students articulate to North Bethesda Middle School and Walter Johnson High School.
Ashburton Elementary School is part of the Walter Johnson High School Cluster. Other schools in the cluster are:
- Walter Johnson High School
- North Bethesda Middle School
- Tilden Middle School
- Farmland Elementary School
- Garrett Park Elementary School
- Kensington Parkwood Elementary School
- Luxmanor Elementary School
- Wyngate Elementary School