Parent Technical Support Email:
We Shine at Ashburton!
Parents reporting positive cases of COVID-19 for students should use the form located here. Please also contact the main office to let us know and to arrange virtual learning.
Kindergarten and All Other Grade Registration 2022
Welcome new families. We look forward to meeting you and your child and getting you started at Ashburton.
- On-line Registration will begin March 28th.
- View the New and Kindergarten Parent meeting presentation
Ashburton ES New Parent Meeting: https://youtu.be/IHHmjNeTzwU
- Important dates
- You may want to start to collect documents for enrollment.
- Proof of residence (lease, property tax bill)
- Proof of birth (birth certificate, passport)
- ID for the parent enrolling the child
- Health records
- You will need to create a ParentVUE account.
- If you have a ParentVUE account for another child, you can access the same account to register a new student.
Please contact Marney Jacobs or Dana Lynch if you have questions about registration, Early Entrance to Kindergarten (EEK), or need paper forms.
To be on our contact list for registration information, communications, and other news, please email Marney Jacobs at Marjorie_E_Jacobs@mcpsmd.org the following information:
- Your name (both parents)
- Your email address(es)
- Your Child’s name
- Your Child’s date of birth
- Your Address
- Grade your child will attend next fall
- Ashburton Twitter Page
- Ashburton YouTube Channel
- Ashburton Elementary School Community Message Archive
- Ashburton PTA Facebook Page
- Rockville Daycare Association (RDCA) Contact Information