Kindergarten and New Student Registration Information
Hello Incoming Ashburton Families!
Thank you to those who attended out registration meeting last night. Whether you were able to attend or not, we are providing a number of resources below. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions! We look forward to working with you to provide your child with the absolute best educational experience!
- New and returning families can access ParentVUE once they have a student ID number for their student.
- New parents should use the “create account” option
- If you have a student ID number for your child, but need the account activation letter, please contact Angela Barcelona in our office to request a copy (LuzyneilAngela_C_Barcelona@mcpsmd.org)
- Currently, the portal indicates that registration is for this year. You may use this to begin the process for registration for the next school year as well.
Forms and Documents Required for Registration
- Proof of Residence (lease, deed, tax bill)
- Proof of Birth (birth certificate, passport)
- Parent ID (driver’s license or passport)
Parent Interest Survey for 2021-2022 and Summer School Information
- MCPS Virtual Academy or In-Person Interest
- If you have a student ID number, you will enter it in this form. However, it is not required to complete the form.
- Registration for summer school will begin next week. We will send information to you as soon as it is available. You must have a student ID number to register.
Getting to Know Your New School!