Resilience Day Fundraiser
Argyle Middle School is committed to developing students academically and socially. This year, we are focusing on several aspects of wellbeing, including promoting academic resilience. Our students will participate in a Wellness Wednesday event on Wednesday, November 15 with a focus on resilience. Support students with a pledge as they participate in a read-a-thon, a math-a-thon, a write-a-thon, and a code-a-thon throughout the day. Funds raised will go toward student field trips and activities.
To register your child for the fundraiser, follow these three simple steps:
- First Register or re-Login to your parent dashboard and complete your child’s student webpage with a PICTURE at getmovinfundhub.com. School Identifier: 63f78052e5194
- Make an online donation using the red Donate button right away
- Share with friends and family, they want to help!
- Send 10-15 emails and/or text messages
- Post Facebook or Twitter
- Help your child reach their goal in 24/48 hours