Access to Food in Montgomery County

Food Access Call Center 

Call 311 (or 240-777-0311) and ask for the Food Access Call Center. Within 24 hours, you will get a return phone call in the language of your choice. You don't need to provide any personal information. You can ask about free food and food delivery, SNAP (food stamps), food providers near you, and other resources in Montgomery County.

Montgomery County Food Access Center | Meals for Children | Meals for Older Adults