Phone Number: 301-460-2410
Summer 2020 Counselor On Duty Schedule
Did you know that counselors are available over to the summer to help you! Click on the link below to see our summer schedule.
Please feel free to contact the counseling office to schedule an appointment with your grade level counselor to discuss any concerns related to your child.
Our common goal is to empower the parents and students of the Argyle community.
Counseling Department Mission
Argyle Magnet Middle School’s counseling department focuses on the need to close educational gaps by emphasizing rigorous academic achievement for all students. We take on the role of change agents advocating for the removal of barriers blocking student success
High School Choice and Magnet ProgramsPlease view our DCC High School Choice Information page for continuous updates and resources through the 2020-2021 Academic school year. If you have questions please contact Ms. Tran, Lisa_L_Tran@mcpsmd.org.
Click on any of the consortium schools listed below to find out more information about each of their programs.
- Bullying – Learn about anti-bullying measures and ways you can help prevent it from happening to you child
- Cafeteria- myLunchMoney.com is a new service being offered which allows parents to make prepayments to their child’s cafeteria account with a credit/debit card using the Internet. Once the account is established, you can check balances, view student purchases, set up recurring payments, and receive low balance e-mail notification.
- Enrollment Information
- Get Connected! Discover a unique directory of up-to-date information on community services for children, teens, families, adults and seniors
- High School Choice Process – Chose between Blair, Einstein, Kennedy, Northwood, Wheaton, (Milestones Program Booklet)
- MSMC - Choose Success! The Middle School Magnet Consortium (MSMC) is made up of three schools -- Argyle, Loiederman, and Parkland middle schools -- each of which offers an innovative and challenging magnet curriculum.