We are an Innovative School!
The first day of school is July 10, 2023. Contact our office to register or more information.
Linkages to Learning
Linkages to Learning is a school-based collaboration among Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS), the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), and private sector health and human service agencies in Montgomery County, Maryland. The program is designed to enable at-risk children and their families to improve adjustment to and performance in school, home and in the community. Parents work as partners with program staff to develop solutions to various challenges confronting their children.
To improve the well-being of children and their families through a collaborative delivery of school-based services that address the social, economic, health, and academic success of a child.
Community School Coordinator: (301) 287-8607
Family Case Manager: (301) 287-8609
Child and Family Therapist: (301) 287-8608
Mental Health Services
- Mental health assessment
- Individual child and family therapy
- Prevention and therapy groups
- Therapeutic recreation
Social Services and Case Management
- Family needs assessment
- Assistance obtaining clothes, furniture, food, housing, etc.
- Assistance with legal, employment, and immigration issues.
- Crisis intervention (utilities cut-off, evictions, domestic violence, etc.)
- Assistance accessing daycare, summer, and recreational programs.
- Assistance with school supplies
Educational Support Service
- Computer classes for parents
- ESOL classes
- Parent Educational Group/Women's group
- Community Exchange Network (Backpacks, Food and Holiday assistance)
- After school programs (Homework club, Soccer and Tutoring)
- Acculturation groups