Skip to main content

Employee Address Change

MCPS employees can now update their home address online using My address change by clicking the Update your address link below.

  • For help using My address change, read our printable Quick Start Guide.
  • It may take up to three business days for your address change to take effect.
  • After submitting your address change, you will receive an e-mail notification once the change has been captured in the system.
  • The My address change option will not be available during payroll processing. If you receive a message that the system is unavailable, please try again later.
  • A change of address may require a change in your withholding taxes, especially if you have moved to a new state. You can update your tax form by visiting Employee Self-Service (ESS) and selecting My W-4 under the blue My Taxes banner.

Important information for retirees and other former employees

  • If you are a retired employee who is working in a substitute or temporary assignment, use My address change via ESS to update your address with MCPS for payroll purposes.
  • You will need to submit MCPS Form 445-1B, Change in Personal Information for MCPS Retirees and Former Employees to ensure your address is updated with your health insurance vendors.
  • Updating your address with MCPS will not change your address with the Maryland State Retirement Agency or Aetna. You must contact them separately to make changes. 

Update your address